what we offer
Our Fun, Safe Self-Defense Classes will help boost your Kid's Self-Esteem, getting them stronger and healthier than ever.
Our Members are seeing amazing results within the First month of training. Come experience our Fun High Energy classes and see the results for yourself.
Let Sensei Ash help you get to the goals you've always dreamed of. From shedding a few pounds to intense training, his Knowledge and Experience will help you get to where you want to be.
Have your Child's Birthday Party here and experience one of the most fun and memorable birthday party your child will ever have
about sensei ash
• 4th Degree Black Belt in Hapkido Blend under Sensei Fariborz Azhakh
• Bachelors Degree In Biology from UC Irvine
• Instructor of the Year by Masters Hall Of Fame
• 2014 Honor Award Honoree by the Martial Arts History Museum
• CrossFit Level 1 Certified Instructor
• Highly Skilled in Kickboxing, Conditioning and Strength Training
• Has trained under some of the the greatest Masters and Fighters in the world, from Sensei Fariborz Azhakh, Sensei Benny “The Jet Urquidez”, Sensei Peter “Sugarfoot” Cunningham, Sifu Ron Balicki, Grand Master Sensei Cecil Peoples, Professor Rigan Machado, Professor Alberto Crane, Master Dave Kovar, Mr. Shervin Ilbeig, World Champion Greco Roman Wrestler Reza Naser, Grand Master Steve Sexton, and so many other talented teachers and trainers.
Having been overweight most of my life growing up, being introduced to Martial Arts changed my life. It showed me that I was capable of so much more, and that with hard work, anything is possible. That is the gift that I try to pass on to my students, the knowledge of knowing that through hard work and dedication, they can achieve any goal they dream of, all while enjoying the experience. My goal is to create a positive community where we can help our students become the best of themselves through Martial Arts and Fitness.
Sensei Kenric Pedroza
Sensei Kenric is a 3rd degree Black Belt. He has been studying Martial Arts for over 13 years. He is currently studying at Pierce College, and is very talented in gymnastics, parkour, and has great aerobatic skills. He has been teaching for six years and has been a great instructor and role model to all our students.
Mr. Lance Leonhardt
Mr. Lance is a 2nd Degree Martial Artist that has been teaching professionally for 8 years. He has gained certifications and achievements such as NASM, CPR, and SAG-AFTRA union. He has a passion for traditional and combative Martial Arts as well as entertainment and stunts. Mr. Lance has taught in several Martial Art studios and after school programs with experience in all age groups. It has become one of his missions to bring quality instruction, true Martial Art values, and positive energy to his students. Martial Arts in it’s truest form is his heart and soul. He believes the ability to share that with others has always been a blessing.
Ms. Maggie Messbauer
Ms. Maggie is a 1st degree Black Belt. She has been training very hard under Sensei Ash for over 4 years. Having studied child development in college and having an AA in psychology, she has a great understanding of teaching and impacting kids. Not only is she a strong and skilled Martial Artist, she is also highly skilled in Arial Silks, a beautiful yet very difficult art form.
Our Awesome Team